President S. Curtis Cole, PP
Should a noble wish to be a driver, his lady can be his co-driver (prerequisites and petition apply to both).
Should anyone desire to be a driver here are the prerequisites:
1. Normal Hospital Runs – Monday thought Friday. A patient's appointment may be as early a 8:00AM or the patient is ready to depart as late as 5:00PM.
2. As a driver, you are charged with the responsibility of all under your care.
3. You must hold a valid driver's license and a good driving record – verified by the Shrine's insurance company.
4. Be in good psychological health, as you will be required to drive in high-volume traffic – city streets.
5. Have good eyesight, as you will be required to drive at night.
6. Be in good physical health, as you will be required to assist a patient – into and out of a vehicle.